"Kalbarri" Kalbarri by didgeridorien
Kalbarri Travel Guide: 176 reviews and 476 photos
Kalbarri is situated at the mouth of the Murchison river. There are a lot of Dutch shipwreks on this part of the coast and nearby lies the Kalbarri National Park.
The Murchison River runs trough this park and it's created some beautiful gorges and scenery. The Loop and Z-bend is a... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Kalbarri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Kalbarri"
- "THE JEWEL OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S CORAL COAST"
- "Kalbarri, Western Australia"
- "Storm in Kalbarri"
- "Kalbarri ~ Spectacular Gorges and Coastline"
- "Kalbarri, and a lot of things to do and see"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalbarri
- Hotels in Kalbarri
- Transportation in Kalbarri
- Nightlife in Kalbarri
- Restaurants in Kalbarri
- Shopping in Kalbarri
- Warnings and Dangers in Kalbarri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalbarri
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Kalbarri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalbarri
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos