"Mildura" Mildura by didgeridorien
Mildura Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 181 photos
This is a town along the Murray River, which makes it a great agricultural area. Mildura means red soil, and it's a tourist town because of the great weather. It actually rained once in the two months I was there. There's a lot of fruit picking work around for backpackers.
You can take a boat trip on the Murray River with a paddle steamer, which is quite unique. You go through a lock and you... more travel advice
If you really hate flies, take a fly net when you're fruit picking. I got used to them quite easily, but they can be a... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Mildura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The heart of the wine region"
- "Road Trip to Mildura"
- "Mildura on the Murray"
- "Sweetberry's Mildura Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mildura
- Hotels in Mildura
- Transportation in Mildura
- Nightlife in Mildura
- Restaurants in Mildura
- Shopping in Mildura
- Warnings and Dangers in Mildura
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mildura
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Mildura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mildura
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Mildura hotel reviews