"Nimbin" Nimbin by didgeridorien
Nimbin Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 59 photos
With the Aquarius festival in 1973, Nimnin turned from a dairy town to a back to the land movement. It's got a very alternative atmosfere and you'll be able to buy some stuff on about every street corner. The police close their eyes to the drug trade. Children and dogs run free on the streets and everyone's dressed as a hippy. It's defenetly worth a vist.
This is on the World Heritage List. My tour went to it on the way back to Byron Bay. We visited the beautiful Minyon... more travel advice
This is a tour going from Byron Bay to Nimbin and back. The tour operator plays music that goes with the landscape... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Nimbin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nimbin, Still Retains The Hippies"
- "Nimbin - Home of the Alternative livestyle"
- "Nimbin- the alternate lifestyle capital."
- "Nimbin - an alternative town"
- "Bicycle Touring Australia - Nimbin"
- "Everyone nows this little spot in Australia :p"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nimbin
- Hotels in Nimbin
- Transportation in Nimbin
- Restaurants in Nimbin
- Shopping in Nimbin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nimbin
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Nimbin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nimbin
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos