"Narita - Stopover" Top 5 Page for this destination Narita by stevemt
Narita Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 286 photos
Narita is a common stopover destination for travelers flying from New Zealand and Australia, and then on to sundry other destinations.
It is a facinating place to visit and get a feel of old Japan. There are many old wooden buildings that are there to see and be photographed, many on the way the the famous shrine.
This is situated in the main street of Narita, on the left as you make your way to the temple. Do call in and have a... more travel advice
This street is the main street in Narita that goes to the NaritaSan Shrine. Many of the buildings are origional and... more travel advice
stevemt's Related Pages
Narita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What lies Beyond Narita Airport"
- "Narita more than just an airport"
- "My 1st and Last Drop in Japan"
- "NARITA - Aviation crossroads"
- "Narita - Stopover"
- "Narita, is the gateway to Japan"
- "Japan's Airport Town that serves Tokyo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narita
- Hotels in Narita
- Transportation in Narita
- Nightlife in Narita
- Restaurants in Narita
- Shopping in Narita
- Warnings and Dangers in Narita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narita
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Narita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narita
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 60 reviews, 182 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 20 reviews, 79 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos