"Vienna - a beautiful city" Vienna by stevemt
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,607 reviews and 19,284 photos
Yes, Vienna is a beautiful city, and expensive as well. There are many things to do and see here, The Prata, the Palaces, St Stephens, the gardens, The spanish Riding School, The opera and so the list goes on. Very few people would be bored in Vienna
The prater should be one everyones list of things to do. The wheel is huge and you are locked into the cages, but the... more travel advice
stevemt's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
- Posted in Travel South Africa Forum "Re: Entered on foreign passport"
- Commented on one of tiabunna's Vienna travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Prater (Ferris wheel)"
- Wrote a Review The Prater (Ferris wheel) about Prater Park in Vienna Things to Do
- created a Vienna Travel Page "Vienna - a beautiful city"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 60 reviews, 182 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 20 reviews, 79 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos
- Riga Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos