"The City of Gaudi" Barcelona by stevemt
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,538 reviews and 21,845 photos
Las Ramblas, Gothic Barcelona, Waterfront, Shopping, and of course GAUDI
You have to go see the Gaudi buildings and other things that he left for our enjoyment.
The most popular is of course Segarda Familla - the Basillica that is still being built with donations only. It is an amazing building. You will have to queue for about 1/2 hour to get in but don't let that put you off.
There are also so many other Gaudi tributes in Barcelona, go see them all, you will not regret it
I have done a travelog on Gaudi, gave a look here
Use this in Barcelona. It's a big city and the commentary gives you a very good insite into the history and development... more travel advice
There is a food market off Las Ramblas that needs to be visited. It is wonderful. You can buy anything edible... more travel advice
stevemt's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 10 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 60 reviews, 182 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 20 reviews, 79 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos