"Pemberton" Top 5 Page for this destination Pemberton by stevemt
Pemberton Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 257 photos
Pemberton is small, but there are things of interest here.
The town was origionally a logging/milling town, and that industry still continues today, but tourism is now a large part of the town.
Fantastic place, wonderful old style decor, great service, would really recomend to anyone. Very comftable Olde world,... more travel advice
stevemt's Related Pages
Pemberton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pemberton, Day 2"
- "Snottygobbles and the Duke of Gloucestor"
- "Pemberton and the Southern Forests"
- "Pemberton, home of the famous Gloucester Tree"
- "Pemberton - Food Lovers Heaven!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pemberton
- Hotels in Pemberton
- Transportation in Pemberton
- Restaurants in Pemberton
- Shopping in Pemberton
- Warnings and Dangers in Pemberton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pemberton
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Pemberton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pemberton
Photos in PembertonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 60 reviews, 182 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 20 reviews, 79 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos