"STEVE's WORLD" stevemt's Profile
Well, I am a pretty ordinary guy really, I started travelling later in life than most but I got hooked as most do.
My interests are music (mainly classical - I play in an orchestra - but all types really except country, heavy metal and progressive jazz), cooking which I love, Travel, Snorkling, photography, and other sundry various things.
When travelling I like to get to the local communities, ie I eat local food (yes street as well) and not at the worldwide chains of fast food as many tourists do, I mean whats the point of travelling if you dont absorb the local culture and you cant do that in fast food restaurants.
I have this interest in visiting churches, Mosques, Synagogs etc, so you will see a lot of reviews on those here, BUT I am not religious, I just appreciate what they are and what they contain, (and the organs.)
Anyhows thats enough about Moi, if you want to know anything else just ask, I dont bite unless asked to :)
Please before you go any further, remember that I CANNOT SPELL
This is actually a back on view of me playing in the orchestra. Most people would probably say it was my better side.
This is a link to my orchestra's web page
I work for the Queensland Government as a customer service advisor, dealing with all aspects of government queries fielded to us by the public
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,170 Reviews
- 3,869 Photos
- 44 Countries
- 204 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nice Hotel - Great staff"
- Wrote a Review Nice Hotel - Great staff in Sandakan Hotels
- Posted in Travel Heathrow Forum "Re: Is 90 minutes enough time..."
updated their Personal Page "AIR TRAVEL"
- created a Sandakan Travel Page "Sandakan"
- Commented on one of stevemt's Kuala Lumpur tips
- stevemt and jonkb are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Brisbane
VideosSee All Videos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 61 reviews, 186 photos
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 74 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 20 reviews, 79 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 72 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos
- Riga Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos