"STEVE's WORLD" stevemt's Profile

About Moi :)

Well, I am a pretty ordinary guy really, I started travelling later in life than most but I got hooked as most do.

My interests are music (mainly classical - I play in an orchestra - but all types really except country, heavy metal and progressive jazz), cooking which I love, Travel, Snorkling, photography, and other sundry various things.

When travelling I like to get to the local communities, ie I eat local food (yes street as well) and not at the worldwide chains of fast food as many tourists do, I mean whats the point of travelling if you dont absorb the local culture and you cant do that in fast food restaurants.

I have this interest in visiting churches, Mosques, Synagogs etc, so you will see a lot of reviews on those here, BUT I am not religious, I just appreciate what they are and what they contain, (and the organs.)

Anyhows thats enough about Moi, if you want to know anything else just ask, I dont bite unless asked to :)

Please before you go any further, remember that I CANNOT SPELL

Music and me

This is actually a back on view of me playing in the orchestra. Most people would probably say it was my better side.

This is a link to my orchestra's web page

Me with Violin

I HATE being photographed but here you are

Work

I work for the Queensland Government as a customer service advisor, dealing with all aspects of government queries fielded to us by the public

• Intro Updated Oct 22, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
stevemt's Profile Photo

stevemt

“Life is where you find it, don't be blinded, it's around you everywhere!”

Real Name