Montreal Favorite Tips by Gwenvar
Montreal Favorites: 310 reviews and 320 photos
Favorite thing: What is great about this mountain of ours, in the middle of our island-city, is that we can find all sorts of little paths, that can give us the impression that we are outside of the said city, however wonderfully we might think of it...
Favorite thing: When going to the Mont-Royal, it is always pleasant to walk all the way to the Chalet and admire the view of downtown Montreal. Even if I was born and raised here, I still go to look at the view. Downtown, of course, but also the St-Lawrence River and the Monteregian Hills, which the Mount-Royal is also part of. Born 125 million years ago, so, relativelly young, but still, from when Europe and America were still joined.
Favorite thing: I've always loved to walk on Montreal's small mountain. The view in winter is always the best you can get, since there are no more foliage to block your view...
More Reviews (39)
- See All The Montreal High Lights Festival
- See All Going Apple Picking
- See All A Bakery for The Fashionista
- See All Marché Jean-Talon (Market)
- See All Downtown Shoping on Ste-Catherine Street
- Winter Driving in Montreal with a...
Gwenvar's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 42 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
Photos in MontrealSee All Photos (63)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 42 reviews, 63 photos
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos
- Oxford Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfe Castle Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint-Jovite Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Wales Intro, 3 photos
- Dorset Intro, 3 photos
- Ogunquit Intro, 3 photos
- West Lulworth Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
- Old Montreal- 152 Reviews, 256 Photos
- Mont-Royal- 85 Reviews, 159 Photos
- Downtown- 37 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal- 108 Reviews, 167 Photos
- Space for Life - Biodôme- 46 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Chinatown- 22 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal- 37 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Museum of Fine Arts- 19 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Space for Life - Montreal Botanical Garden- 51 Reviews, 130 Photos
- Olympic Village- 31 Reviews, 42 Photos
See All Montreal Things to Do