"Where the Norman kings built" Top 5 Page for this destination Corfe Castle by Gwenvar
Corfe Castle Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 199 photos
These pages are still under construction...
This is the famous Corfe Castle, 1000 years old was built by by the Norman William the Conqueror and destroyed during the English Civil War.
- Pros:Picturesque setting
- Cons:Too many people
- In a nutshell:I'd take the village without the tourists. -Signed: a tourist ;-)
When you're at a place called Castle Corfe, what's best to do but visit the said castle, right?! Well, I didn't have... more travel advice
Corfe Castle village is so small that a walk up it's small hill, really makes for the perfect exercice. And don't forget... more travel advice
Gwenvar's Related Pages
Corfe Castle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A very English village"
- "A ruin to remember"
- "Where the Norman kings built"
- "Corfe Castle"
- "The village Corfe and its castle!"
- "Rainy ruin ramble"
- "Corfe in the Rain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corfe Castle
- Hotels in Corfe Castle
- Transportation in Corfe Castle
- Nightlife in Corfe Castle
- Restaurants in Corfe Castle
- Shopping in Corfe Castle
- Warnings and Dangers in Corfe Castle
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corfe Castle
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Corfe Castle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corfe Castle
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 42 reviews, 63 photos
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos
- Oxford Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfe Castle Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint-Jovite Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Wales Intro, 3 photos
- Dorset Intro, 3 photos
- Ogunquit Intro, 3 photos
- West Lulworth Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.