"Lulworth Where Pirates and Dinosaures Used to Roam" West Lulworth by Gwenvar
West Lulworth Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 57 photos
This is where the first dinosaures were found in the early nineteenth century. It is England's first natural World Heritage Site. Here, you can find rocks that are a 185 million years old! Check out all the interresting facts about this amazing place: http://www.jurassiccoast.com/ . Here is an interactive map of the Jurassic coast
- Pros:Great aqua water, nice walk, gorgious setting.
- Cons:Right besides a targetting field used by the army.
- In a nutshell:The white chalk cliffs make for an amazing scenery!
Gwenvar's Related Pages
West Lulworth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lulworth Cove: a slice of time"
- "Lulworth Cove"
- "West Lulworth & Lulworth Cove"
- "Lulworth Where Pirates and Dinosaures Used to Roam"
- "Lulworth Cove: a case study of geology in action!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Lulworth
- Hotels in West Lulworth
- Transportation in West Lulworth
- Restaurants in West Lulworth
- Warnings and Dangers in West Lulworth
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in West Lulworth
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to West Lulworth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Lulworth
- updated a West Lulworth Travel Page "Lulworth Where Pirates and Dinosaures Used to Roam"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lulworth Where Pirates and Dinosaures Used to Roam"
- Posted in Travel Quebec Forum "RE: March in Quebéc"
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 42 reviews, 63 photos
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos
- Oxford Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfe Castle Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint-Jovite Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Wales Intro, 3 photos
- Dorset Intro, 3 photos
- Ogunquit Intro, 3 photos
- West Lulworth Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest West Lulworth hotel reviews
- The Beach Hotel
- 163 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 5, 2012