"Prague aka "Praha"" Prague by Callistoe

Prague Travel Guide: 11,874 reviews and 24,810 photos

Prague Skyline

This was taken from 6th story restaurant that we ate at in Prague, I wish I could remember the name of it, but I can't...I'll make note of it when I go back in March and update when I return home again. I love this pict...I loved Prague! Can't you just feel the history rising from the rooftops?

Tyn Church

I haven't seen a sufficient number of churches in Europe for this comment to have much validity, but, this is by far the most unique and the coolest looking church I've ever seen. The only thing about it that looks like a church is it's twin spires, but other than that it looks like a mini castle that a fictitious villianess ought to reside in perched atop a cloudy mountainside.

Sunset in Prague

A surreal moment as the sun sinks beyond the Czech horizon. It was surreal indeed, I had taken a daytrip here from Vienna and missed my last train back, my brothers were waiting for me at our hotel near Schonbrun Palace! I suppose I should have been worried, but I was happy to spend more time in Prague and excited for my first experience in a youth hostel.

• Last visit to Prague: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 4, 2005

Comments

Callistoe

“Life's greatest treasures are memories from far away places”

Ranked Member