"A little of Me" nusabali's Profile

iHi Vters,

Just a simple short intro about me. I am a Chinese born in Singapore and a Muslim convert. Singapore is a multi-racial and religious island where people of all races and religion live in harmony. So I still celebrate Chinese New Year and Hari Raya.

English being the main language spoken in Singapore, like many Singaporeans I speak some Chinese dialects like Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese, Mandarin and Malay with English being the main spoken language at home.

Travelling have always been a hobby and now my daughter have also caught on the travel bug from me and my hubby.

Will try to contribute pages of my future travels from time to time.

Over the years before the time of digital cameras, there are some places that I have visited and the sights are etch in my memory besides the numerous photos I have taken.

So far I have been to the Middle East (Jeddah, Mecca & Madinah), Europe (Amsterdam, Germany- Koln, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Konstanz, Zurich & Swiss Alps, Italy - Rome, Florence & Orbetello), Thailand (Bangkok, Chiangmai, Phuket & Hatyai), Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung, Jogjakarta, Mt. Bromo, Malang, Solo, Bali, Medan, Padang, Bintan & Batam)Malaysia ( Kuching, Miri, Kota Bahru, Trengganu, Kuantan, Pulau Tinggi, Tioman, K.L, Cameron, Penang & Langkawi)Australia (Perth)

A Place Where We Return To Time After Time

Bali where it is also called Pulau Dewata by the Balinese is one place my family loves to holiday every year. The friendly people, hospitality, culture and island have so much to offer for the different ages. All these makes us return year after year. Its like our second home.

• Intro Updated Apr 3, 2013

• markbank's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..SORRY LAMBAT SIKIT KAT SINI,,HEHHEHE

• Eurasian68's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Oh yes, please let him know! I am arriving in Spore on Aug 28. and I will leave for Korea on Sep 1. Still dunno yet where I will stay...

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2009 at 2:31 PM

TNX Monica, for B-day wish, times goes by, how is life, see you a next time, salam manis RoyJava

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2008 at 9:16 PM

lovely photos and that make wondering , so get happiness in this X mas and new year, and wish for you get all what you want in your great time of birthday BURMA

• meggy88's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2008 at 5:57 AM

lovely page on bali - what a wonderful place to visit.

• MAKAZI's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 10:05 AM

Hi thanks for the message. You are always welcome here. It will be my pleasure to be your host.:) Smiles!

• dfactor's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2006 at 6:34 PM

hi there, was in Bali last month for the 1st time. Was very much fascinated of the offerings on the ground as well, took a lotta pictures of it, but not as much as you.

• namidub's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2006 at 1:55 AM

hi nusabali.thanx for the offer.i'd prefer exploring it by bike i guess..happy travelling!!

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 10:58 PM

Hi Nusabali....always welocme more pix....thanks for sharing really enjoyed and looking forward to some more....bob

• Dec 21, 2005 at 11:02 PM

Welcome to VT. Greetings from India. May 2006 bring you happy travels . Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too. Great phtographs.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!