"CORDOBA: CITY OF THREE CULTURES" Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba by hojasdehierba

Córdoba Travel Guide: 896 reviews and 2,069 photos

Perhaps an unusual focus

This page is not an usual Cordoba page: you will not find photos or tips for some main attractions like the Mezquita or Juderia. IThere is a reason for this: the is based on our last trip to Cordoba and, having been there previously, we skipped the major attractions we have visited in previous trips. If I come back to Cordoba, I will include tips about those sites, but now my contribution would not be a personal one, so I prefer to fit to those things that I have experienced/photographied recently.

Esta no es una pagina de las habituales de Cordoba: no encontreis fotos o tips para algunas de los principales monumentos como la Mezquita o la Juderia. La razon para esto es que la pagina esta basada en nuestro ultimo viaje a Cordoba y, al haber estado en la ciudad antes, nos saltamos los sitios que habiamos visitado en viajes anteriores. Si volvemos a Cordoba, incluire consejos sobre esos sitios, pero ahora mismo mi contribucion acerca de ellos no seria personal y prefiero cenhirme a las cosas que haya experimentado/fotografiado recientemente

• Pros:One of the most mysteriously beauty of Spain
  • Cons:Very hot in summertime
  • In a nutshell:I have been thrice... and I have not enough
  • Last visit to Córdoba: Jan 2006
  • Intro Written Mar 15, 2006

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2007 at 2:30 AM

Good page. Ciao!

• RedEaredPanda's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2007 at 10:05 AM

Thanks again for sharing your experience.. What time of the year did you visit Cordoba?? We'll be there in November and wasn't sure if we would have a high chance of rainy days vs. sun!! Thanks!!

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2007 at 7:27 PM

Fascinating page! I love how you have presented Cordoba. We'll be visiting there in a week. I just hope I don't eat blood and onions thinking it is onions marinated in a wine sauce....

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2007 at 4:18 PM

Very interesting page! Just reading a book about Spain and am currently enjoying the chapter about Cordoba. Time for me to pay it a visit!

• Sue08080's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2006 at 6:01 AM

Fabulous tips, Raquel, gracias!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 5:37 PM

great tips!

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 9:22 PM

Nice Cordoba page Raquel, I hope to check the town out later this year, Karl

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 2:56 AM

Thank you, Raquel, for your very useful Cordoba-page. I'm going to visit Spain (including Cordoba) in april. So I hope to see it with my own eyes! Sergey from Moscow.

• Applelyn's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2006 at 6:11 AM

Nice page and what a good idea to write in two languages...i like ur spain page:)

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 2:11 PM

Lovely page on Cordoba, looking forward to seeing it later this year.

hojasdehierba

“Lo mejor aún está por ver // The best, I haven't seen yet”

Badges & Stats in Córdoba

Have you been to Córdoba?

Latest Activity in Córdoba