"Bergamo" Bergamo by hojasdehierba

Bergamo Travel Guide: 1,105 reviews and 4,402 photos

BERGAMO - LOW COST BUT BIG VALUE

I admit that I decided to travel to Bergamo because of Low Cost flight offers. When I began to prepare my travel I noticed that Bergamo looked very beautiful. When I got there, I found one of the nicest, quitest places I have been to. Going there in the autumm was a good idea too: not too many tourists, chesnuts street sellers, and really spectacular nature.
Well, you only have to give a look to the photo.

Reconozco que decidi viajar a Bergamo por las ofertas de vuelos de bajo coste. Cuando empece a preparar mi viaje me di cuenta de que Bergamo parecia muy bonito. Cuando llegue alli encontre ona de los lugares mas bonitos y tranquilos en los que he estado. Ir en otoño fue tambien buena idea: no demasiados turistas, vendedores de castañas y una naturaleza realmente espectacular. Bueno, solo teneis que echarle una ojeada a la foto.

EVERY CORNER IN CITTA ALTA

Every corner in Citta Alta has an special touch. It makes you feel you are in a blessed place, or perhaps that is you who has been blessed with the opportunity of being there.

Cualquier rincon de la Citta Alta tiene un toque especial. Te hace sentir que estas en un lugar bendecido, o quizas que eres tu el que ha sido bendecido con la oportunidad de estar alli.

• Pros:Beauty, food, wines... everything!
  • Cons:Hotel prices are from medium to expensive
  • In a nutshell:Relaxing, charming, delightful
  • Last visit to Bergamo: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 18, 2005

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I'll visit Bergamo soon.

Ciao!

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Enjoyed reading your tips for my next trip. Gillybob greetings

• juzz's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 11:55 PM

You wrote good tips about my city, congratulations!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2006 at 5:23 PM

nice page!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2006 at 4:53 AM

Enjoyed this page on Bergamo. I'm very impressed with your tip writing with good information and overall review of this lovely place. Also dinner in the cellar does sound romantic.

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 6:53 AM

Bergamo sounds a good holiday destination, at least out of season. I would mind the smell of cigarettes in my room too. Beautiful pictures and interesting tips.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 5:59 AM

Seems you travelled at a good time. Sounds wonderful, your historical info is great. I'm with you on the Tiramisu.

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2006 at 1:35 PM

Estuve en Mayo el año pasado y también me encantó!

• Hopkid's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Wow, great job on your Bergamo page as well! ~ Andy

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2005 at 2:59 AM

Beautiful pictures! Must have been a wonderful vacation with all these beautiful colours!

hojasdehierba

“Lo mejor aún está por ver // The best, I haven't seen yet”

Badges & Stats in Bergamo

Have you been to Bergamo?

Latest Activity in Bergamo