monkeymoments's profile photo

monkeymoments

cuddlychimps Online Now
just monkeying around the world

My Favorite Pages

Destination Pages

Travel Map

giraffede's Profile Photo
giraffede Jul 22, 2006 at 7:09 PM

I put up a Görlitz page so stop by for a milk coffee. :)

sim1's Profile Photo
sim1 Jun 10, 2006 at 11:00 AM

Good evening good evening sweet cuddlychimps! Aaaah, furry friends meeting is always good! Hahaha, I better not tell Nalle about the chocolate cake and Nutella.... he is going to be soooo jealous! Huggies to all :-)

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Jun 10, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Hiiii sweet chimps :-) ahhh, this sounds like FUN - meeting little giraffe and having beer and choco cake :-)) Ahh well, the bears... one just came back from Spain.... Evening huggies :-)))

Nobby1's Profile Photo
Nobby1 May 27, 2006 at 3:21 PM

Hi sweet chimps! I'm so excited! My world trip started and there are so many things I wanna do! It's fantastic!

blue-monkey's Profile Photo
blue-monkey May 20, 2006 at 1:17 AM

Monkey love

honurox's Profile Photo
honurox May 19, 2006 at 4:05 PM

Monkey's are cool

Nalle_Bear's Profile Photo
Nalle_Bear May 16, 2006 at 7:10 AM

Hiiii cuddlychimps! Yes, yes, Marsss!!! Can we go to Mars?? That would be so great!!! Big Beary Huggies from space dreaming Nalle :-))

pocketpiglet's Profile Photo
pocketpiglet Apr 7, 2006 at 11:43 AM

Oh how exciting! Who is getting married?

littlescrappy's Profile Photo
littlescrappy Dec 31, 2005 at 7:37 AM

Oh you Monkeys had a lovely Christmas I was just updating my new pics when you popped in!! Happy Hogmanay or so they say!!

Norbaert's Profile Photo
Norbaert Dec 31, 2005 at 6:05 AM

Hellllo cuddly chimps :-) ohhh, thanks :-)) Hihi, you have been on an exciting trip in Lake District :-))) We are at our best friends home, in Sweden now :-)) Also wish you and exciting 2006 with much fun and many exciting travels :-)) Huggies :-))