"Hola, Hi, Salaam, Zdravo, Privyet !" mikarov99's Profile
I was born and raised in Tijuana, Mexico. Today im in the university studying medicine, i like travel, and know diferent countries or states of my country who are diferent and unique.
One part of the world who capture my atraction and my imagination is the middle east, at this time only i know one middle eastern country: Iran who captured my imagination, and who was made more big my wish to know more about this part of the world who are unique where are fusion of lot cultures. And i like the music of middle east too, like the arab, turkish, hebrew and persian music.
I hope to know more of my country who is unique every state of my country has their particularities and i make the invitation to visit Mexico.
My top wish state who like visit of my country are Michoacan, Chiapas, Oaxaca, San Luis Potosi and Veracruz.
And of course i like my career, medicine and hope study my speciality in Russia. I like know and make new friends of diferent parts of the world.
Other tips who are on my plans none of these are confirmed
Im preparing make a trip to Guatemala and El Salvador for the end of the year.
For my next big trip, but i will make this when i will graudate from medical school, I will like make extensive trip to middle east maybe 4 months im considering this countries Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Iran again, Lebanon Syria Pakistan and India.
Have some pages about my last travel to Austria, Hungary and Serbia.
I was enjoyed very much this travel the first outside of Mexico and US, this countries, have a unique sights. I never forget my first travel outside America. I was liked Budapest, was accomplished dream, i was impressioned by Sopocani Monastery in Serbia and the Camara Oscura in Eger, Hungary.
And i miss The thermal pools of Budapest, the Bureks, the streets of steyr and Serbian Girls.
And still one wish, one day see the interior of Great Synagoge of Budapest.
Tijuana, is the city i was born and i live here, maybe is not the most beautiful or original city of Mexico, but is the gateway of the one most crossed borders of the world. But is a lot of constrast between San Diego.
But is my city and i was lucky born here. Tijuana is a very young city if compare whit Mexico City or Damascus. Only have 117 years and its four most populated city of Mexico.
I love Iran, is a wonderful, amazing country i say simply i loved it.
There is imprssive sights, whit is rich in history and culture from the old persian empire to islamic architecture from safavid and qajar era.
But the best to expect in Iran is the people, they are very warm and hospitalable, you don't expect it. You see tourist but mostly are backpackers, whit exception of Persepolis and Tehran museums you don't see tours lol.
I want some day return but this time to visit my Iranian friends and visit the holy shrine of Mashhad.
And Iranian girls are so cute... I hope one day when visit Iran talk whit girls whiout restrictions
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 114 Reviews
- 244 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mikarov99 and johnsakura are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Tijuana Forum "Re: gambling?"
- Commented on one of call_me_rhia's Tehran travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Hola, Hi, Salaam, Zdravo, Privyet !"
- updated a Tijuana Travel Page "Tijuana, my hometown"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tijuana, my hometown"
- Wrote a Review Taxi Libre about Taxi Cab in Tijuana Transportation
Top 10 Pages
- Iran Intro, 17 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Eger Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Steyr Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Linz Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Novi Pazar Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Tijuana Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Freistadt Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Kopaonik Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22156 Reviews - 53823 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30944 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23057 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17030 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19428 Photos