Grapevine Shopping Tips by VeronicaG Top 5 Page for this destination

Grapevine Shopping: 12 reviews and 11 photos

Art Gallery on Main - Grapevine
The Blue Moon Gallery: Art Gallery on Main

Grapevine has a main street packed with interesting little shops and while my husband and I were browsing through a few of them, we visited the Blue Moon Gallery.

You'll find dramatically colored decorative bowls and glassware, a few pieces of pottery, Southwest themed metal wall sculptures, unusual wood puzzles, one of a kind sterling silver jewelry, expertly crafted kalaidoscopes from Maine and artwork. (picture 3)

I was mesmerized by all the glittering earrings, bracelets and pendants displayed in the glass case. When I have an afternoon to myself, I'd like to return to have a better look at these lovely pieces! (picture 2)

I've always been entranced by kalaidoscopes and as a child had several inexpensive ones given to me through the years. These kalaidoscopes are masterpieces of art--the patterns intricate and beautiful, worthy of their hefty price, I'm sure!

Gallery hours are Mon.-Thurs. 10am-6pm; Fri. & Sat. 10am-8:30 pm (6pm in January); Sun. 12noon-5pm.

Address: 412 S. Main St., Grapevine, Tx

Phone: 817-310-3120

Theme: Art

• Updated Sep 8, 2007
A Store For All Seasons - Grapevine

A Store For All Seasons

Pandamonium: The Ultimate in Home Decor

Our realtor introduced me to the treasures of Pandamonium. She gave us a gift certificate to the shop when we moved into our new home. It's become my favorite place to go when I'm searching for a one-of-a-kind piece.

Pandamonium carries original artwork, unique glassware, old-world look and painted furniture, lamps of all types, florals, mirrors, ceramics and many more items to enhance your decor. The sales staff are eager to assist you in making a choice or finding something that will do. The merchandise looks decidedly high-end, but often has a moderate price tag.

A friend and I recently stopped by the shop for their Christmas Open House, one of the first to promote the season. Merchandise was flying out of the store, faster than you could say, "Oh, I want that!"

What to buy: Almost anything to help make your home a special place!

What to pay: Moderate to pricey

Address: 317 S. Main Street, Grapevine,Tx

Directions: On Main Street

Phone: 817-424-0705

Theme: Home Furnishing

• Updated Sep 8, 2007

VeronicaG Visits Here Frequently!

VeronicaG

“Many cultures....one world”

Badges & Stats in Grapevine

Have you been to Grapevine?

Top 10 Grapevine Things to Do