Grapevine Shopping Tips by VeronicaG Top 5 Page for this destination
Grapevine Shopping: 12 reviews and 11 photos
Grapevine has a main street packed with interesting little shops and while my husband and I were browsing through a few of them, we visited the Blue Moon Gallery.
You'll find dramatically colored decorative bowls and glassware, a few pieces of pottery, Southwest themed metal wall sculptures, unusual wood puzzles, one of a kind sterling silver jewelry, expertly crafted kalaidoscopes from Maine and artwork. (picture 3)
I was mesmerized by all the glittering earrings, bracelets and pendants displayed in the glass case. When I have an afternoon to myself, I'd like to return to have a better look at these lovely pieces! (picture 2)
I've always been entranced by kalaidoscopes and as a child had several inexpensive ones given to me through the years. These kalaidoscopes are masterpieces of art--the patterns intricate and beautiful, worthy of their hefty price, I'm sure!
Gallery hours are Mon.-Thurs. 10am-6pm; Fri. & Sat. 10am-8:30 pm (6pm in January); Sun. 12noon-5pm.
Address: 412 S. Main St., Grapevine, Tx
A Store For All Seasons
Our realtor introduced me to the treasures of Pandamonium. She gave us a gift certificate to the shop when we moved into our new home. It's become my favorite place to go when I'm searching for a one-of-a-kind piece.
Pandamonium carries original artwork, unique glassware, old-world look and painted furniture, lamps of all types, florals, mirrors, ceramics and many more items to enhance your decor. The sales staff are eager to assist you in making a choice or finding something that will do. The merchandise looks decidedly high-end, but often has a moderate price tag.
A friend and I recently stopped by the shop for their Christmas Open House, one of the first to promote the season. Merchandise was flying out of the store, faster than you could say, "Oh, I want that!"
What to buy: Almost anything to help make your home a special place!
What to pay: Moderate to pricey
Address: 317 S. Main Street, Grapevine,Tx
Directions: On Main Street
Theme: Home Furnishing
More Reviews (38)
- See All Begin with their fruit and pastry bar!
- See All La Buena Vida Vineyards--Live Music &...
- The Grapevine Home Bank
VeronicaG's Related Pages
Grapevine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Grapevine"
- "Grapevine, Texas--Friendly and Historic!!"
- "Home of DFW Airport"
- "Heard it through the Grapevine, TX"
- "Grapevine, TX"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grapevine
- Hotels in Grapevine
- Transportation in Grapevine
- Nightlife in Grapevine
- Restaurants in Grapevine
- Shopping in Grapevine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grapevine
- 40 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Grapevine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grapevine
- updated a Grapevine Travel Page "Grapevine, Texas--Friendly and Historic!!"
- Posted in Travel Chile Forum "Re: Family in Chile"
- Wrote a Review Begin with their fruit and pastry bar! in Grapevine Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Begin with their fruit and pastry bar!"
- Commented on one of keeweechic's Grapevine travel pages
Photos in GrapevineSee All Photos (87)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 79 reviews, 198 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 182 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 80 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 61 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 54 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 51 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 57 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 41 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (67)
- Blacksmith- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Grapefest- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- La Buena Vida Vineyards- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Main Event- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Homestead Winery- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Grapevine Lake- 1 Review, 3 Photos
- Downtown Grapevine- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- Grapevine Opry- 1 Review, 2 Photos
- Gameworks- 1 Review, 2 Photos
- Botanical Garden- 1 Review, 1 Photo
See All Grapevine Things to Do