Philadelphia Hotel Tips by VeronicaG Top 5 Page for this destination
Philadelphia Hotels: 65,708 reviews and 136 photos
Nicely appointed rooms
We first stayed at the Marriott Philadelphia (Downtown) when we came to the flower show. You can't beat the location--it's connected by a skywalk to the Convention Center where the flower show is held. Other times we've stayed here because the location is convenient to other sights, also. The Philly Phlash (see transportation TIPS) trolley stops right at the corner by the hotel.
The rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. During the "Sleep Over in Philadelphia" promotion you can stay two nights for the price of one. We took advantage of this promotion to see a lot of Philadelphia's attractions. We recently stayed at the Marriott Downtown over New Year's.--it was around the corner from the Mummer's Parade route. A special holiday price drew us to this hotel once again, when most of the downtown hotels were priced higher--we paid $149.00 for two adults and a child for one night.
Unique Qualities: Within walking distance to Reading Terminal and the Convention Center
Address: 1201 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (39)
- Philadelphia-the City!
- See All The Big Bus Tour
- See All A Restaurant Close To The Convention...
VeronicaG's Related Pages
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fantastic Philly! My homebase."
- "Philadelphia - Birthplace of the U.S.A!"
- "PHILADELPHIA--Brotherly Love And More"
- "Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley"
- "City of Brotherly Love"
- "I LIKE my history with a shot and a beer!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philadelphia
- Hotels in Philadelphia
- Transportation in Philadelphia
- Nightlife in Philadelphia
- Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Shopping in Philadelphia
- Warnings and Dangers in Philadelphia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philadelphia
- 40 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (66)
Have you been to Philadelphia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philadelphia
- updated a Philadelphia Travel Page "PHILADELPHIA--Brotherly Love And More"
- Posted in Travel Chile Forum "Re: Family in Chile"
- Commented on one of garridogal's Philadelphia travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Philadelphia-the City!"
- Wrote a Review Philadelphia-the City! about Maps! in Philadelphia What to Pack
Photos in PhiladelphiaSee All Photos (64)
Read real reviews about Philadelphia Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 79 reviews, 198 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 182 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 80 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 61 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 54 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 51 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 57 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 41 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (67)
- Independence - Carpenter's Hall- 84 Reviews, 148 Photos
- Philadelphia Museum of Art- 56 Reviews, 81 Photos
- Liberty Bell- 54 Reviews, 75 Photos
- City Hall- 35 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Betsy Ross House- 26 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Christ Church- 23 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Elfreth's Alley- 18 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Rodin Museum- 20 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Penn's Landing- 23 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Reading Terminal Market- 24 Reviews, 22 Photos
See All Philadelphia Things to Do