"RED BANK, NEW JERSEY--A Happenin' Town!" Red Bank by VeronicaG
Red Bank Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 57 photos
Red Bank has many things going for it, one is the river view from this town park. Each Thursday evening in the summer, free jazz concerts were presented. The concerts drew hundreds of people! A snack bar offered light refreshments, but many families enjoyed dinner from their picnic baskets while the children romped in the grass nearby.
The sunsets from this vantage point were glorious! The river breeze caressed the faces of those in the crowd and the evening gently fell to the music of jazz musicians.
Red Bank owes its name to the red color of the banks along the Navesink River.
Red Bank, like any other town, has places of worship. First Presbyterian is a staid reminder that churches are an integral part of the community for many, many people. They provide a foundation for life!
Art brings pleasure to life, beauty to one's surroundings and provides sustenance to the creative spirit!
- Pros:Upscale shopping; lovely town area; art and antique districts
- In a nutshell:A popular, hip town having reinvented itself successfully!
Red Bank was featuring price fixe specials during March of this year at several popular restaurants. Dish was one of the... more travel advice
No Ordinary Joe's is a small eatery/coffeehouse located on the main street in Red Bank. When you walk through the door... more travel advice
VeronicaG's Related Pages
Red Bank Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RED BANK, NEW JERSEY--A Happenin' Town!"
- "Red Bank-An actual destination."
- "Vegetarian and Healthy Eating"
- "Thalor's new Red Bank Page"
- "Dr. John at the Count Basie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Bank
- Hotels in Red Bank
- Transportation in Red Bank
- Nightlife in Red Bank
- Restaurants in Red Bank
- Shopping in Red Bank
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Red Bank
- 40 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Red Bank?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Bank
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 79 reviews, 198 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 182 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 80 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 61 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 54 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 51 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 57 reviews, 103 photos
- Israel Intro, 41 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue