Healdsburg Shopping Tips by VeronicaG Top 5 Page for this destination

Healdsburg Shopping: 7 reviews and 15 photos

Levin and Company Books - Healdsburg

Levin and Company Books

Levin and Company Bookstore: A Plethora of Books

I come from a family of avid readers who like nothing better than perusing bookstores. Levin and Company is a fine bookstore for doing so!

While my husband searched the shelves for books on history, our grandson spent his time leafing through books on famous ships. I drifted over to the travel section, wondering if I should begin preparing for our next adventure.

My favorite type of store is one when help is needed, it comes instantaneously. On the other hand, when wishing not to be disturbed...you are not.

Levin and Company allowed us to browse, take time to digest the material, then move on to whichever subject we desired without pressuring us in any way. They had a fairly good selection of topics and generous space in which to display them. We enjoyed our visit very much!

Address: 306 Center St., Healdsburg, CA

Phone: 707-433-1118

Theme: Books

• Updated Aug 25, 2007
Noble Designs - Healdsburg

Noble Designs

Noble Designs-one of a kind jewelry: Shopping in downtown Healdsburg

After grabbing a bite to eat, we took time to browse through some of the cute little shops lining the streets.

NOBLE DESIGNS specialized in sterling silver, handmade jewelry. A glass case was gleaming with pieces in unique designs. I asked to see a polished pendant in the form of a sun with long silvery rays and a purplish gem set in its center. A pair of lacey, silver butterflies looked like the ideal gift for a friend, so I purchased both of these items.

There is a wide selection of jewelry, so if you are in need of a piece that isn't exactly like someone else's, stop by if you find yourself in Healdsburg. The service was excellent and the shop a joy to browse through. Hours are 10am-6pm daily.

What to buy: Many assorted shops carrying all types of items

Address: 310 Center St., Healdsburg, CA

Directions: Healdsburg Avenue and others

Phone: 707-433-4511

Theme: Gifts

Website: http://www.nobledesigns.net

• Updated Aug 15, 2007
A Choice of Antiques - Healdsburg
Antique Harvest; Healdsburg 'Classics': A Choice of Antiques

Antiquing is an enjoyable pastime for my husband and I, so whenever we get the time or inclination we stop to look around.

Unfortunately, we did not get to drop by these two antique shops, but if you visit Healdsburg someday...maybe you can!

They sat across the street from each other and seemed to have some interesting items, judging from what we could see in the windows at Antique Harvest and Healdsburg 'Classics' Antiques(picture 2).

Address: Healdsburg Ave., Healdsburg, CA

Theme: Antiques

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Aug 24, 2007
Downtown Bakery and Creamery - Healdsburg

Downtown Bakery and Creamery

Downtown Bakery and Creamery: Cookies and other treats

It's difficult to walk by a bakery when luscious smells are emanating from inside. So while window shopping, the aroma lured me into Downtown Bakery and Creamery where my sweet tooth had total control!

Neat stacks of breads and a glass case stocked with lucscious stickie buns, muffins, croissants, scones and cookies all conspired to tempt me. Tarts, pies and pound cakes seemed to be screaming, "TAKE ME HOME!"

But since we had just finished having lunch, a cookie seemed to be the perfect ending to our meal! I chose a mix of oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies to take back to "the guys" for dessert.

You'll also find homemade ice cream and sherbets or a cuppa joe here! Special orders for cakes are taken, as well.

Hours are Mon.-Fri. 6am-5:30pm; Sat. 7am-5:30pm; Sun. 7am-4pm.

Address: 308A Center St., Healdsburg, CA

• Updated Aug 24, 2007

VeronicaG

“Many cultures....one world”

Badges & Stats in Healdsburg

Have you been to Healdsburg?

Latest Activity in Healdsburg