Phoenix Hotel Tips by VeronicaG Top 5 Page for this destination
Phoenix Hotels: 32,491 reviews and 135 photos
The Desert Ridge Resort
We spent some time at Marriott's Desert Ridge Resort for a business conference. It was such a relaxing three days!
As you pull up, valets are waiting to assist you. Inside, an expansive lobby awaits as you check in. Then take the escalator to a second tier seating area below(picture 3) where comfortable leather chairs and couches are located.
I thought their dining choices were extensive:
Ristorante Tuscany (Italian/ dinner)
Blue Sage Restaurant and Marketplace (Southwestern/breakfast,lunch & dinner)
Just A Splash Bar & Grill (American-open for lunch)
Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine (Fresh seafood and sushi/opened for dinner)
Spa Bistro (International/breakfast & lunch)
Starbucks Cafe (serving pastry and coffee/ breakfast and lunch items)
Meritage Steakhouse at Wildfire Golf Club
Vista Lounge-(lunch and dinner; martinis their specialty)
There are 950 guest rooms, including 81 or so suites. The nicely appointed room provided down-filled pillows and luxurious bedding (picture 2). It offered cable/satellite tv, in-room movies, mini-bar, iron, ironing board and safe for our belongings. Some suites featured fireplaces, microwave ovens, and refrigerators. Room service is available to all guests.
The spacious bathroom, held spray jets, separate tub and shower and hair dryer. Fluffy white bathrobes were tucked away in the closet!
The concierge desk was ever busy booking sightseeing tours. A full-service business center and safety deposit boxes at the front desk are available.
Outdoors, a swimming pool (picture 4), lazy river (picture 5) and jacuzzi. Other activities were a biking trail, jogging and fitness trail; a nature preserve trail; hiking, sauna and tennis.
The resort had two fitness facilities: The Revive Spa and Fitness Center. I think golfers would find the Wildfire Golf Club especially nice. This hotel had everything it takes to make your stay a pampered and delightful one!
Address: 5350 E. Marriott Dr., Phoenix, AZ
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (12)
VeronicaG's Related Pages
Phoenix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Phoenix, Arizona!"
- "VAlley in the Sun"
- "Phoenix Arizona"
- "Phoenix and Scottsdale--Jewels of the Desert"
- "Spring In The Desert"
- "It's a dry heat!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phoenix
- Hotels in Phoenix
- Transportation in Phoenix
- Nightlife in Phoenix
- Restaurants in Phoenix
- Shopping in Phoenix
- Warnings and Dangers in Phoenix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phoenix
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Phoenix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phoenix
Photos in PhoenixSee All Photos (23)
Read real reviews about Phoenix Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 79 reviews, 198 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 182 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 80 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 61 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 54 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 51 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 57 reviews, 103 photos
- Israel Intro, 41 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Desert Botanical Garden- 23 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Mountains- 16 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Scottsdale's Art District and Old Town- 9 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Phoenix Zoo- 12 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Heard Museum- 15 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Sedona Day Trip- 6 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Hall Of Flame Fire Museum- 3 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Papago Park- 3 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Cave Creek- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Water Parks- 6 Reviews, 4 Photos
See All Phoenix Things to Do