"ATHENS, GREECE--photos from 1968" Athens by VeronicaG

• Last visit to Athens: Jul 1968
  • Intro Updated Feb 19, 2008

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2009 at 3:57 AM

I at long last got to Athens and Greece in May for my 1st visit and it was fantastic!nice to see your old photos here thanks!Hope all is well with you and family!

• mindcrime's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 7:38 AM

Great! I was born in Athens but some years after the time your photos were taken! :)

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2008 at 9:53 AM

Those were the days, eh? Thanks for visiting my Highland page.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2008 at 6:39 PM

Great pictures from your family's trip to Greece! Aren't memories like this wonderful?

• Maria250's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2008 at 2:19 AM

Amazing pics! They sure show some of the world's beauty is a lasting one! Thanks!!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 3:03 PM

I was so surprised to see your pix of Athens from 1968. And guess what? I was there on a student tour in 1969! Is that cool or what!!!! And in a little more than a week, I will be returning after all these years, once again to Greece.

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 5:26 AM

You were able to preserve this photos...makes me ashamed of myself...mine are newer compared to yours, but they look much older. Take care!

• Oct 2, 2006 at 4:53 PM

Great old photos. Could almost have been taken this year. Big sunglases and clothes are almost the same :) Greece is still lovely - been there many times since my first in 1985.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2006 at 9:52 PM

Your photos make great souvenirs!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2006 at 7:30 AM

Don't you just treasure these photos of family trips? I love the one of your family at the taverna. (I bet they still have those same chairs!)

VeronicaG