"Just a little about me...Veronica" VeronicaG's Profile
Update--September, 2010: Five days in Charleston, South Carolina is not nearly enough to fully embrace the city, but we did our best to do so! Historic buildings, charming B&B's and plenty of seafood draws people here for a visit each year.
July, 2010: Fredericksburg, Texas is filled with old German-style architecture, unique shops of all types and sites worthy of interest outside of the town, as well. After a recent visit, I have added a new things-to-do and restaurant tip on this page, plus a video of Enchanted Rock--a very unusual rock dome said to be over 6 million years old.
January/February, 2010: Chile in January and February is hot! Yet, trading it for winter in the U.S. is marvelous--ever think about visiting this South American country?
January 2010Salado, Texas was a fun and welcoming town to visit over New Year's weekend. I've added two new restaurant tips and will be working on a few other tips soon.
(NOTE:Please get my permission before using any photos or text from my pages. Thanks so much!)
Most of my family lives in Pennsylvania, but some are in Chile, too.
I love cruising!
I am really fond of CATS!
I'm an avid reader--mostly nonfiction books about historic figures and history.
My husband and I enjoy smooth jazz.
I putter at freelance writing.
When we visited Pablo Neruda's homes in Chile (Valparaiso, Santiago and Isla Negra)--I found myself wishing that I could absorb some of his creativity!
I like visiting small towns, museums and art galleries!
We love to travel, especially on the weekends--it doesn't always have to be far. Researching the internet for our next vacation is exhilarating.
I journal when we travel and often collect matchboxes since it's a good way to gather pertinent information.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,098 Reviews
- 4,516 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 101 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
- VeronicaG and udtaparindaa are now friends.
- Commented on chiara76's profile page
- updated a Maui Travel Page "Vivid rainbows, rushing waters, soaring mountains"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vivid rainbows, rushing waters, soaring mountains"
- Wrote a Review Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort... in Maui Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Just a little about me...Veronica"
- Uploaded a Video to Fredericksburg
- Posted in Travel Chile Forum "Re: Family in Chile"
VideosSee All Videos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 79 reviews, 198 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 67 reviews, 182 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 80 reviews, 153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 61 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 47 reviews, 138 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 59 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 54 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Fe Intro, 51 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 57 reviews, 103 photos
- Israel Intro, 41 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue