"Just a little about me...Veronica" VeronicaG's Profile

Updates and Travel Notes....

Update--September, 2010: Five days in Charleston, South Carolina is not nearly enough to fully embrace the city, but we did our best to do so! Historic buildings, charming B&B's and plenty of seafood draws people here for a visit each year.

July, 2010: Fredericksburg, Texas is filled with old German-style architecture, unique shops of all types and sites worthy of interest outside of the town, as well. After a recent visit, I have added a new things-to-do and restaurant tip on this page, plus a video of Enchanted Rock--a very unusual rock dome said to be over 6 million years old.

January/February, 2010: Chile in January and February is hot! Yet, trading it for winter in the U.S. is marvelous--ever think about visiting this South American country?

January 2010Salado, Texas was a fun and welcoming town to visit over New Year's weekend. I've added two new restaurant tips and will be working on a few other tips soon.

(NOTE:Please get my permission before using any photos or text from my pages. Thanks so much!)

PERSONAL TIDBITS

Most of my family lives in Pennsylvania, but some are in Chile, too.

I love cruising!

I am really fond of CATS!

I'm an avid reader--mostly nonfiction books about historic figures and history.

My husband and I enjoy smooth jazz.

I putter at freelance writing.

When we visited Pablo Neruda's homes in Chile (Valparaiso, Santiago and Isla Negra)--I found myself wishing that I could absorb some of his creativity!

I like visiting small towns, museums and art galleries!

We love to travel, especially on the weekends--it doesn't always have to be far. Researching the internet for our next vacation is exhilarating.

I journal when we travel and often collect matchboxes since it's a good way to gather pertinent information.

• Intro Updated Oct 31, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!