"Warrnambool, Wind, Sand, Sea, Surf" Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool by cassiejoy42
Warrnambool Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 138 photos
We lived in Warrnambool for five years.
It was great to lie in bed at night and go to sleep with the roar of the ocean in the background. We lived about five minutes drive away from the ocean.
This picture is of the front beach. When the tide is right you can walk across to the island and look for fairy penguins in their nests.
Warrnambool is a nice city characterised by winds and roundabouts and pubs. If you need to find out where to go the locals use the pubs as landmarks - bad luck if you are not a drinker or don't go to the pubs.
Warrnambool is a great tourist destination.
Go out to Tower Hill and have a great day out. Watch out for emus and don't feed them because they get wildly excited.... more travel advice
When we lived in Warrnambool we always spent a lot of time at the beach. The ocean at Warrnambool is magnificent. There... more travel advice
cassiejoy42's Related Pages
Warrnambool Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warrnambool on the Great Ocean Road (ver. ENG/FR)"
- "Where the Whales Play"
- "Cockatoos and Majestic Gums"
- "Warrnambool - a town for the future"
- "Warrnambool, Wind, Sand, Sea, Surf"
- "Welcome to Warrnambool - Largest City on GOR"
- "Largest city on the Great Ocean Road"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warrnambool
- Hotels in Warrnambool
- Transportation in Warrnambool
- Nightlife in Warrnambool
- Restaurants in Warrnambool
- Shopping in Warrnambool
- Warnings and Dangers in Warrnambool
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warrnambool
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Warrnambool?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warrnambool
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: Another Woman's Man"
- Commented on one of ATXtraveler's Warrnambool travel pages
- Wrote a Review Thunder Point, Warrnambool in Warrnambool Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve"
- updated a Warrnambool Travel Page "Warrnambool, Wind, Sand, Sea, Surf"
Photos in WarrnamboolSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 30 reviews, 146 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corio Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hepburn Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Australia Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- State of Victoria Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anglesea Intro, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 2 photos