"Parnu" Parnu by bsfreeloader
Parnu Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 171 photos
Hyped as Estonia’s premiere summer party town, Parnu was still sleeping when I went through in early June. In spite of this, or perhaps because of it, I thoroughly enjoyed my three days there. The cold and rain ensured that the windswept beaches were empty, but the town itself was full of local activity. The few tourists who were in town were almost exclusively Estonian, a refreshing change from Tallinn and a good place to meet Estonians and experience a summer holiday the way Estonians do.
Although billed as Tex-Mex, this is definitely not. This is the kind of Mexican food your mom makes, with chips opened... more travel advice
Downtown Parnu isn’t very big, but it is good place to get a flavor of authentic Estonian life. Locals and tourists... more travel advice
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Parnu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summer Capital of Estonia"
- "Estonia's summer capital - visited in spring"
- "Pärnu - Summercapital of Estonia"
- "Quaint Parnu."
- "Work Camp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parnu
- Hotels in Parnu
- Transportation in Parnu
- Nightlife in Parnu
- Restaurants in Parnu
- Shopping in Parnu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parnu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parnu
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Parnu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parnu
Photos in ParnuSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos