"Tartu" Tartu by bsfreeloader
Tartu Travel Guide: 189 reviews and 517 photos
Tartu is a fairly typical university town. There isn’t anything in particular worth seeing, and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you have a few days to kill and want to see a more genuine side of Estonia than what can be experienced in Tallinn. That said, it is a pleasant place with lots of green space and a diverse selection of more than decent restaurants and bars.
Nice place with an endearing hostess serving up very filling breakfasts. more travel advice
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Tartu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CITY OF THE CATS"
- "Oh Tartu Town!"
- "The town of students"
- "Tartu - University With A Town"
- "Tartu - oldest Estonian university town"
- "Tartu Town"
- "Tartu - Estonia's Second City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tartu
- Hotels in Tartu
- Transportation in Tartu
- Nightlife in Tartu
- Restaurants in Tartu
- Shopping in Tartu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tartu
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Tartu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartu
Photos in TartuSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos
Latest Tartu hotel reviews