"Nelson" Nelson by bsfreeloader
Nelson Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 182 photos
Touted as the sunniest place in New Zealand, Nelson is often used as a base for exploring the Marlborough wine region and Abel Tasman National Park. It’s a clean, attractive, and manageable city but with no particular charm or character. And, as much as I wanted to like it, I couldn’t help but get the impression that it is as pretentious and phony as the people who love it so much. Indeed, it’s one of those places whose slick packaging tends to mask the fact that it is nothing special and everything about it is decidedly mediocre and overpriced.
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Nelson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Nelson"
- "Nelson - New Zealand's most sunny city"
- "On the Way to Nelson"
- "Nelson - Sunniest City in NZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nelson
- Hotels in Nelson
- Transportation in Nelson
- Restaurants in Nelson
- Shopping in Nelson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Nelson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson
Photos in NelsonSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos