"Wellington" Wellington by bsfreeloader
Wellington Travel Guide: 597 reviews and 1,303 photos
New Zealand’s capital, Wellington, is far and away the country’s most compelling city. I visited Wellington three times and thoroughly enjoyed each visit. Among other things, the city features New Zealand’s best museum, some outstanding restaurants, a vibrant and centralized nightlife, and fun, tolerant, and welcoming people. In many ways it reminds me of my favorite American city, San Francisco, although on a smaller scale. A few days in Wellington is time well spent.
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Wellington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Capital on Shaky Hills and wind-swept Seas"
- "Wellington - Capital of New Zealand"
- "Raffish and Energetic - Quirky and Agreeable"
- "WELLINGTON - The Capital of our country."
- "wellington, nz"
- "Makara Beach"
- "Windy Wellington"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wellington
- Hotels in Wellington
- Transportation in Wellington
- Nightlife in Wellington
- Restaurants in Wellington
- Shopping in Wellington
- Warnings and Dangers in Wellington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wellington
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Wellington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wellington
Photos in WellingtonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos