"Cook - the middle of nowhere" Cook by bsfreeloader
Cook Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
Located 1100 kilometers from Adelaide and 1500 kilometers from Perth, and with a population of just four people, Cook is one of the world’s most isolated outposts. The Indian Pacific leg from Perth to Adelaide stops here for an hour or so to change drivers and take on water, giving passengers more than enough time to hop off and explore what little there is to see.
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Cook Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Through the Big Flat Nothing"
- "Cook - the middle of nowhere"
- "COOK. SOUTH AUSTRALIA"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cook
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cook?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cook
Photos in CookSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos