"Flores" Flores by bsfreeloader
Flores Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 201 photos
Flores is a quaint little town (population of roughly 2000) on an island in Lago de Peten Itza. It is connected by a causeway to the larger, and considerably less attractive, Santa Elena (population of roughly 25,000). Flores is used primarily as a base for visitors to Tikal, but it is a charming and welcoming place in its own right. Having grown up on a lake, I felt particularly at home in Flores.
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Flores Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flores, the Island Town on Lake Peten Itza"
- "The Spectacular Island Pueblo of Flores"
- "A NICE LITTLE PLACE ON AN ISLAND"
- "Flores, gateway to Tikal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Flores
- Hotels in Flores
- Transportation in Flores
- Nightlife in Flores
- Restaurants in Flores
- Shopping in Flores
- Warnings and Dangers in Flores
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flores
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Flores?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flores
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos