"Chivay" Chivay by bsfreeloader
Chivay Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 44 photos
Chivay is primarily a crossroads for tourists visiting Colca Canyon. It is, however, hard not to be impressed by the Inca and Pre-Inca terracing surrounding the city. And, although geared to tourists, it is still a decent place to learn about Andean culture and to take in some traditional Andean music and dancing.
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Chivay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Colca area"
- "Chivay, at the Colca Canyon"
- "Chivay - main city in Colca Valley"
- "Chivay et Colca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chivay
- Hotels in Chivay
- Nightlife in Chivay
- Restaurants in Chivay
- Shopping in Chivay
- Warnings and Dangers in Chivay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chivay
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Chivay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chivay
Photos in ChivaySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos