"Pisco" Top 5 Page for this destination Pisco by bsfreeloader
Pisco Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 87 photos
Less than three hours south of Lima by way of the Panamerican Highway, Pisco is a dirty, uninspiring place of little or no interest in and of itself. It does, however, serve as a good base for exploring two recommended destinations: the Paracas National Reserve and the Ballestas Islands. Reasonably priced day trips out of Pisco typically combine a morning boat tour of the Ballestas Islands with an afternoon van tour of Paracas.
Day trips out of Pisco typically combine a morning boat tour of the Ballestas Islands with an afternoon van tour of the... more travel advice
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Pisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The beautifull coast"
- "PAN AMERICAN HIGHWAY"
- "Pisco in 3 days"
- "Pisco...home of the Pisco Sour and not much else"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisco
- Hotels in Pisco
- Transportation in Pisco
- Restaurants in Pisco
- Warnings and Dangers in Pisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisco
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Pisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisco
Photos in PiscoSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos