"Trujillo" Top 5 Page for this destination Trujillo by bsfreeloader
Trujillo Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 305 photos
Considerably off Peru’s standard tourist track, Trujillo gets far less tourist traffic than many other places in Peru. But Trujillo does have a fair bit going for it – a number of nearby ruins, a cosmopolitan yet manageable feel to the city, and easy access to nearby beach communities (notably Huanchaco). It makes for a nice diversion and in some ways more genuine Peru experience.
Huanchaco restaurants serve up some of the finest seafood in the world in a relaxed, peaceful setting. The place is... more travel advice
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Trujillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trujillo "The Capital of the Eternal Spring""
- "Central Square, Cathedral and Museum"
- "Beautifiully wonderful city"
- "Three Part Tour"
- "Chan Chan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trujillo
- Hotels in Trujillo
- Transportation in Trujillo
- Nightlife in Trujillo
- Restaurants in Trujillo
- Shopping in Trujillo
- Warnings and Dangers in Trujillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trujillo
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Trujillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trujillo
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos