"Pipa" Pipa by bsfreeloader
Pipa Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 143 photos
Pipa is a small tourist trap located approximately 85 kilometers south of Natal. A longtime surfer/hippie hangout, Pipa is one of the most international of all Brazilian beaches and is particularly popular with Europeans. It is far from the surfer/hippie hangout is once was, as it is now rather contrived and touristy. Nevertheless, it is a great place for couples in that it caters not to necessity but to luxury. With surrounding beaches that are among the finest in Brazil, it would be difficult to imagine anyone visiting Pipa and having less than an enjoyable experience. Particularly recommended beaches are Praia do Madeira, Baia dos Golfinos, and Praia do Amor. Framed by multicolored high cliff walls, Praia do Madeira and Baia dos Golfinos remain wild, with dolphins often swimming in the surf. Praia do Amor is the place to surf.
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Pipa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relaxing and laidback Pipa"
- "" DA PIPA " BEACH - AN ECOLOGIC SANCTUARY!!"
- "Vacation in Paradise"
- "Beautiful Pipa"
- "Pipa - Beaches, beaches, beaches!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pipa
- Hotels in Pipa
- Transportation in Pipa
- Nightlife in Pipa
- Restaurants in Pipa
- Shopping in Pipa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pipa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pipa
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Pipa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pipa
Photos in PipaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos