"Angkor Ruins other than Angkor Wat" Ruines d' Angkor by bsfreeloader
Ruines d' Angkor Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 128 photos
With more than one-hundred Angkorian monuments spread over more than 3000 square kilometers, the Angkor ruins are far more than just Angkor Wat. If you time it right, you can explore many of these ruins in near solitude, making for a far more spiritual experience than you are likely to have at the tourist-heaving Angkor Wat. Moreover, each of these ruins is worth exploring in its own right as some possess a charm lacking at either Angkor Wat or Angkor Thum.
Like the Mini Tour, the Grand Tour is a driving tour that takes you to several of the lesser known Angkorian ruins.... more travel advice
At sunset, Phnom Bekheng is heaving with tourists in a circus-like atmosphere similar to the one found at Angkor Wat at... more travel advice
bsfreeloader's Related Pages
Ruines d' Angkor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Angkor Complex"
- "Angkor temples and ruins"
- "Angkor Temples"
- "Ruins of Angkor"
- "Angkor Ruins other than Angkor Wat"
- "Travel Notes from Angkor"
- "What Wat is this?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ruines d' Angkor
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ruines d' Angkor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruines d' Angkor
Photos in Ruines d' AngkorSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 102 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews, 82 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 19 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 10 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos