"Valley of Moses" Wadi Musa by triplehelix
Wadi Musa Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 88 photos
Wadi Musa, formerly known as Elji, is a little tourist village that sprung up around Petra. The setting is very relaxed though can be hectic especially during crunch time. Walking around is recommended however, be prepared to be hassled by young men wanting to take you to Wadi Rum. Don't go with any of them as you'll most likely get cheated out of the deal and not get a real Wadi Rum experience. Another thing you may want to be ready for is the steep inclines of the town. If you aren't ready to handle the walk, you should stay close to Petra in a more expensive hotel.
The round-about pictured is outside an Internet cafe. There was a brief spat in the middle of the road between that man in the jalaba and another who pulled up in a vehicle. The policeman just stood there and watched, no intervening! The yelled at each other for a while with an audience. I was expecting a fight but the men stopped and went on their ways.
I have no idea what the name of this place is. All I saw was "PIZZA" on the window and decided to try some. The place... more travel advice
triplehelix's Related Pages
Wadi Musa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petra's neighbour"
- "High in the mountains and where you'll find Petra."
- "Wadi Musa and Petra go hand in hand"
- "Valley of Moses"
- "Wadi Musa, Gateway to Petra"
- "The Town Before Petra"
- "Wadi Musa by Marianna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Musa
- Hotels in Wadi Musa
- Transportation in Wadi Musa
- Nightlife in Wadi Musa
- Restaurants in Wadi Musa
- Shopping in Wadi Musa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Musa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Musa
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Wadi Musa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Musa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 55 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Puako Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos
- Kawaihae Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Khirbat Serjilla Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Akaka Falls State Park Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ninole Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Kaupulehu Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Qasr `Amrah Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos