"Fantastic Hen Party!!" Central & Eastern Thailand by Pamelina
Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide: 14,680 reviews and 34,351 photos
Food was great and cheap. Road side stalls, even though they didnt look hygenic, were perfect to indulge in Thai Food. Be prepared to pay up S$1 per person, including drinks.
MBK is a fantastic place to shop. You can find everything there, at a great price. Be prepared to bargain, however they are more resistant to it now. They used to give in to much lower prices, but now they are willing to let you walk past for the lower price. Go for the food on the seventh floor. Way much better than the first floor. As for tailoring, I didnt find it that great nor cheap. I could get a much nicer suit at the same price in Singapore. However, I did tailor some shirts and a pencil skirt. It is quite nice..
As it was my friend's hen party, we headed down to the strip bar, Jupiter. It is at Surewong road, beside Patpong. Apparently, the guys there are the cutest. Well, lets say some of my friends are smitten by them.
It was an eye opener for their shows....heheheh. Check it out for yourself. And when they sit with you, they treat you like a princess. Be warned.
As for clubbing, bed supper club is recommended. The decor and the crowd made it happening. Sadly, we went too late and it closed when we were getting into the mood.
- Pros:Great package, Just make sure you get a reasonable hotel to stay in
- Cons:Suspicious tuk tuk drivers and scary turkish tourists who follow you around
- In a nutshell:Land of fun, pleasure and shopping
Pamelina's Related Pages
Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Central Thailand: all the water you want and more"
- "Bangkok and beyond"
- "Bangkok & Ayuthaya - Region of Temples and Culture"
- "Koh Mak, Koh Kham & Koh Rayang in seven days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Hotels in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Transportation in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Nightlife in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Restaurants in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Shopping in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Central & Eastern Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Central & Eastern Thailand
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Central & Eastern Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Central & Eastern Thailand
Photos in Central & Eastern ThailandSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Austria Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Manila Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Top Central & Eastern Thailand hotels
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10207 Reviews - 22513 Photos
- Pattaya Hotels
- 914 Reviews - 2280 Photos
- Hua Hin Hotels
- 586 Reviews - 1118 Photos
- Ko Samet Hotels
- 247 Reviews - 621 Photos
- Ko Chang Hotels
- 224 Reviews - 561 Photos
- Kanchanaburi Hotels
- 462 Reviews - 1329 Photos
- Rayong Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 64 Photos
- Cha-am Hotels
- 99 Reviews - 279 Photos
- Phetchaburi Hotels
- 73 Reviews - 321 Photos
- Trat Hotels
- 22 Reviews - 48 Photos
- Prachuap Khiri Khan Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 74 Photos
- Ayuthaya Hotels
- 688 Reviews - 2161 Photos
- Lop Buri Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 308 Photos
- Samut Sakhon Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Ko Man Nok Hotels
- See nearby hotels