"The first 3 years of my life" Trinidad by LiliCanada
Trinidad Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 72 photos
Trinidad is where we moved, right after I was born in Holland. I was an infant but I do remember staring out of my crib and seeing nets (to keep the bugs out). I remember Sheila, our Trinidadian housekeeper. She held me a lot and I wish I could meet her again because I think I would very much like her.
My sister took her wooden shoes out of the closet one day and a tarantula jumped out when she set them on the floor. It landed on her lap. My mom took a broom and brushed it out of the house. Another time, my mom put her hand on the light switch in a room to turn the light on, but felt something warm and fuzzy. You guessed it, another tarantula. Poor mom. We buried her by the oak tree. LOL Joking.
I uploaded a picture of a Trinidadian woman, in honor of Sheila.
LiliCanada's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trinidad - Door to the Bolivian Amazon"
- "A not-to-stay-too-long place - Cassez-vous !"
- "The first 3 years of my life"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Photos in TrinidadSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medugorje Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Regina Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Split Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 2 photos
- Provincie Noord-Holland Intro, 1 photo
- Toronto Intro, 1 photo