elbegewa's profile photo

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

royalempress's Profile Photo
royalempress Feb 14, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Hi, if you need any help on your upcoming trip drop me a line. Mike (Royalempress) from Coupeville.

Ina08's Profile Photo
Ina08 Jan 18, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Thanks a lot for this great page and information. I just finished reading a book set in the coastal area and you have made it really easy to imagine the landscape. Next step: see it with my own eyes! Have fun on you Europe trip!

Rafim's Profile Photo
Rafim Apr 25, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Thanks for your Dresden recommendation - no what we are looking for - we are taking a musiclovers (classical) group of 30 to Dresden/Leipsig/Berlin see http://www.musiclovers.co.il

amandajayne81's Profile Photo
amandajayne81 Apr 19, 2008 at 12:53 AM

You guys are awesome! Your corner of the world looks beautiful. We can't wait to get over and explore some of it.

zuriga's Profile Photo
zuriga Nov 16, 2006 at 11:26 PM

Even though my son lives in Redmond, I've seen little of the NW aside from Vancouver and parts of Alaska. Your page is very good - thanks! I will return....

Sue08080's Profile Photo
Sue08080 May 28, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Lee and Ginny, The Pacific Northwest is an area I'd love to see. Your page is excellent. Thanks and happy travels.

Mikebb's Profile Photo
Mikebb May 20, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Great to see you are travelling abroad, I will watch your pages, come downunder to Australia one day, Good Luck, Mike

german_eagle's Profile Photo
german_eagle May 6, 2006 at 8:16 AM

This is a wealth of information, not only a brief introduction! Thanks for taking the time to post more info on your beautiful home region.