"The ancient international city....Nara" Nara-ken by shawshankjp
Nara-ken Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 1,258 photos
I prefer Nara to Kyoto.
There are many temples,historical places and nature.
Compare to Kyoto there are less tourists and so you can take your time to see around.
Whenever I visit there I feel unwind.
As there are not tall buildings, the sky is high and big.
Nara used to be a place of the silk road so you may find influence of foreign countries in the statue of Buddha or the archiecture.
The most famous statue of Buddha may be the great Buddha of Todai-ji. Todai-ji is located in the centre of Nara. When... more travel advice
It is famous as eye's temple so many people who has eye problem come to visit there. This temple has relationship with... more travel advice
shawshankjp's Related Pages
Nara-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nara is older than Kyoto"
- "Living in Japan"
- "In the LP guide but worth pointing out"
- "The ancient international city....Nara"
- "Nara-Ken Japan"
- "My Deer , my dear !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nara-ken
- Hotels in Nara-ken
- Transportation in Nara-ken
- Nightlife in Nara-ken
- Restaurants in Nara-ken
- Shopping in Nara-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Nara-ken
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nara-ken
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nara-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nara-ken
Top 5 Pages
- Kobe Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Nara-ken Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Taiwan 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Himeji 1 review, 4 photos
- Wakayama-ken Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.