"Taif - The Garden of Hijaz" At Ta'if by June.b
At Ta'if Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 32 photos
With it's cooler climate, Taif is the nearest place to seek refuge from metropolitan Jeddah's hot summer months.
It's about 2 hours trip from Jeddah and an hour from Makkah.
The winding road that leads to the city up on the mountain plateau is fascinating albeit dangerous. It's a zigzag road, exciting as you go up and exhilirating going down - a challenge for experienced motorists.
The city have a lot to offer nowadays, with more attractions like the 45-minute cabole car ride and the playground at the end of the cable ride.
Nice to come to this city on weekends.
June.b's Related Pages
At Ta'if Travel Guide
- Things to Do in At Ta'if
- Hotels in At Ta'if
- Restaurants in At Ta'if
- Shopping in At Ta'if
- Warnings and Dangers in At Ta'if
- See All...
Badges & Stats in At Ta'if
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to At Ta'if?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in At Ta'if
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Ili Intro, 133 reviews, 562 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 50 reviews, 240 photos
- Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 200 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 38 reviews, 178 photos
- Goreme Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 176 photos
- Amasya Intro, 39 reviews, 170 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 22 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Aswan Intro, 31 reviews, 150 photos
- Konya Intro, 30 reviews, 148 photos