"Uluwatu" Uluwatu by June.b
Uluwatu Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 641 photos
Literally means "land's end rock", Uluwatu hosts the best temple in Bali, perched on the cliff, overlooking a breath-taking view of the ocean.
Beware of the monkeys here as they tend to be wild at times.
Kecak Dance performances in the afternoon everyday here.
Uluwatu is about less than an hour and a half drive from Kuta center.
June.b's Related Pages
Uluwatu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There just something about Uluwatu!!"
- "Uluwatu - Cliffhanger Temple & Nasty Monkeys"
- "The southern part of Bali"
- "Uluwatu - Dreamland"
- "garden of the Gods in southern part ...."
- "Hanging Temple of Uluwatu"
- "Uluwatu - it's about Sunset"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uluwatu
- Hotels in Uluwatu
- Transportation in Uluwatu
- Nightlife in Uluwatu
- Restaurants in Uluwatu
- Shopping in Uluwatu
- Warnings and Dangers in Uluwatu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Uluwatu
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Uluwatu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uluwatu
Photos in UluwatuSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Ili Intro, 135 reviews, 571 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 50 reviews, 240 photos
- Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 200 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 38 reviews, 178 photos
- Goreme Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 176 photos
- Amasya Intro, 39 reviews, 170 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 22 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Province of Palawan Intro, 33 reviews, 157 photos
- Aswan Intro, 31 reviews, 150 photos