"Bedugul" Bedugul by June.b
Bedugul Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 159 photos
Am a little confused with which is the province or the district or a sub-district or whatever the word regencymeans. But, Bedugul is a mountian resort on the northern part of island Bali.
The weather is colder around here and the peaceful Lake Bratan ( in fact, it has I think 3 lakes) is an awe-inspiring scenery.
We hired a van along with the driver for 2 days of wandering around the island. Affordable at $35/day and you get to know lotsa information and insights, plus the off-the-beaten path.
The Ulun Dau Temple is dedicated to the Goddess of Water... Bali is dubbed as "The Island of Gods & Goddesses...remember?
June.b's Related Pages
Bedugul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain, lakes, and pines"
- "Bali's Hill Station & one Sacred Temple Site"
- "Balinese Mountain Lakes"
- "Temple visit"
- "Bedugul - Ulun Danu & Lake Beratan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bedugul
- Hotels in Bedugul
- Transportation in Bedugul
- Restaurants in Bedugul
- Shopping in Bedugul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bedugul
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Bedugul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bedugul
Photos in BedugulSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Ili Intro, 135 reviews, 571 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 50 reviews, 240 photos
- Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 200 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 38 reviews, 178 photos
- Goreme Intro, 39 reviews, 174 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 176 photos
- Amasya Intro, 39 reviews, 170 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 22 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Province of Palawan Intro, 33 reviews, 157 photos
- Aswan Intro, 31 reviews, 150 photos