"Venezuela-Viva Variety" Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela by lemondrop
Venezuela Travel Guide: 2,517 reviews and 6,412 photos
Venezuela has a lot going for it. The Andes Mountains in the West...the bizarre mesa dotted landscaped jungle in the East... sparkling beaches, and dreamy islands off the coast...the urban excitement of Caracas. One thing is for sure on a trip to this country...you will never be bored.
In the mountainous western region of Venezuela, it's fun to wander around the local markets. The largest and most well... more travel advice
There are some nice towns in the Andes region. They have a quaint charm and friendly residents. more travel advice
- See All A good base in Canaima..on a scenic...
- Crazy character in Merida
- 800 flavors of ice cream in Merida
lemondrop's Related Pages
Venezuela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "YOU ALWAYS BE WELCOME!!!!!!!!"
- "Venezuela is a beautiful party place"
- "Amapola's Venezuela Page"
- "Venezuela-Viva Variety"
- "Venezuela con mochila"
- "Venezuela by Luiggi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venezuela
- Hotels in Venezuela
- Transportation in Venezuela
- Nightlife in Venezuela
- Restaurants in Venezuela
- Shopping in Venezuela
- Warnings and Dangers in Venezuela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venezuela
- 24 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Venezuela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venezuela
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Montañita Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Baños Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Banfora Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuenca Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bobo-Dioulasso Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Israel Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos