"Agbodrafo-Togo's Coastal/Lake Area" Agbodrafo by lemondrop
Agbodrafo Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 91 photos
A little over an hour's drive outside of Lome is Agbodrafo, which sits between the sea and Lake Togo. This is a good place to stay when visiting Togoville, or having fun on the Lake. The beach here is a mess, so don't come expecting pristine sand and sea.
Bush taxis(old run down vans) to Agbodrafo can be found at the autogare, which is in the Grand Marche(market). Just... more travel advice
You will be a hit with the kids in the area. They love to see their photos on your digital camera. To really make them... more travel advice
lemondrop's Related Pages
Agbodrafo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Agbodrafo-Togo's Coastal/Lake Area"
- "Agbodrafo, the voodoo stronghold"
- "Le Cocotier à l'africaine!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Agbodrafo
- Hotels in Agbodrafo
- Transportation in Agbodrafo
- Restaurants in Agbodrafo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agbodrafo
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Agbodrafo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agbodrafo
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Montañita Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Baños Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Banfora Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuenca Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bobo-Dioulasso Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Israel Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos