"Busua-Pleasant Beach Town" Busua by lemondrop
Busua Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 21 photos
120 miles down the west coast from Accra lies the villiage of Busua. Here you will find a nice beach that is clean and inviting. There doesn't seem to be a lot to do around here besides enjoying the sand and sea. Surfboards can be rented, as the waves are rideable (although nothing great).
- Pros:Laid back, pleasant beach, uncrowded.
Busua is a surfable beach, so if you have the itch, there is a surf shack here where you can rent boards. Of course you... more travel advice
The African Rainbow's nice restaurant serves very good food and is nicely decorated with African artwork. Service is... more travel advice
lemondrop's Related Pages
Busua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Busua Beach"
- "Ba-Ba-Boom to Busua"
- "Busua-Pleasant Beach Town"
- "Busua beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Busua
- Hotels in Busua
- Restaurants in Busua
- Warnings and Dangers in Busua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Busua
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Busua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Busua
Photos in BusuaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Montañita Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Baños Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Banfora Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuenca Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bobo-Dioulasso Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Israel Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos