"Banfora-Well Worth a Visit" Banfora by lemondrop
Banfora Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 124 photos
Banfora might not be a must see in itself, but the area around the town offers some great things to see, best experienced on a rented motorbike. My 4 day stay here was the highlight of a 5 week, 3 country trip....don't miss it!
The peaks are an impressive sight, and it's a great area to get in some hiking. The views all around are great. Be sure... more travel advice
lemondrop's Related Pages
Banfora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banfora-Well Worth a Visit"
- "An easy day trip from Bobo Dioulasso"
- "under construction"
- "Banfora - the fruity region of Burkina Faso"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banfora
- Hotels in Banfora
- Transportation in Banfora
- Restaurants in Banfora
- Shopping in Banfora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banfora
- 9 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Banfora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banfora
Photos in BanforaSee All Photos (36)
Videos in BanforaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Montañita Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Baños Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Banfora Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuenca Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bobo-Dioulasso Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Israel Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos