"Ouagadougou, Burkina's Dusty Capital" Ouagadougou by lemondrop
Ouagadougou Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 621 photos
Thankfully called Ouaga(wa-ga) for short, this city is surprisingly modern. Although not packed with must do activities, there is plenty of good food and crafts shopping. The streets are quite manageable on foot, traffic isn't too bad, and crime is low.
- Pros:Good restaurants, pleasant walking, fairly safe
- Cons:Dusty, cabbies try to rip you off
- In a nutshell:Good place to spend a couple of days
Excellent food of the Ivory Coast prepared and served by native Ivoirians. I highly recommend this place for the... more travel advice
lemondrop's Related Pages
Ouagadougou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ITS ALL IN THE NAME"
- "Ouagadougou - the mobylette"
- "under construction"
- "The city of the motorbikes and bicycles"
- "Ouagadougou, Burkina's Dusty Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ouagadougou
- Hotels in Ouagadougou
- Transportation in Ouagadougou
- Nightlife in Ouagadougou
- Restaurants in Ouagadougou
- Shopping in Ouagadougou
- Warnings and Dangers in Ouagadougou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ouagadougou
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ouagadougou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ouagadougou
Photos in OuagadougouSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Montañita Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Baños Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Banfora Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuenca Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bobo-Dioulasso Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Israel Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos