"Montanita, Ecuador's Surfing Mecca" Montañita by lemondrop
Montañita Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 313 photos
People flock here on the weekends, especially from Guayaquil. Some come to drink and party, some to meet a new friend...but first and foremost Montanita is a place to surf. The waves are the reason this place has become so popular. Whether you are an expert surfer, or you want to learn, this is the place in Ecuador to do it.
If surfing is taking it's toll on your body, a massage might make you feel new again. Cecilia will ease your aching... more travel advice
Kahuna's is a place to relax, sit back and listen to the waves. The screaming, dancing on tables crowd does their thing... more travel advice
lemondrop's Related Pages
Montañita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A land of real and fake surfers"
- "Even birds like surfing in Montañita!"
- "Great Beach, Great Food, But..."
- "A surfer place without surfing - Sans surfer"
- "Montanita, Ecuador's Surfing Mecca"
- "MONTANITA, A CAPTIVATING PLACE!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montañita
- Hotels in Montañita
- Transportation in Montañita
- Nightlife in Montañita
- Restaurants in Montañita
- Shopping in Montañita
- Warnings and Dangers in Montañita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montañita
- 21 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Montañita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montañita
Top 10 Pages
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 32 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Montañita Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Baños Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Banfora Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuenca Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bobo-Dioulasso Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Israel Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos